Thursday, August 16, 2012

AnimagiC 2012 | What I bought

Hey Guys,

 so this will be the last part of my AnimagiC series this year and I thought it would be fun, to show you what I bought there because they have all these amazing Items to offer and I always tend to buy a little too much stuff. But still I love all the things I got and they dress up my room so nicely .
 
Little disclaimer: I don't wanna brag about how mich money I did or did not spend, I just thought it would be a nice ending to my series. 





The Items from the goodiebags we got



My new Dolls, are'nt they adorable?! 

 So I hope you enjoyed reading all about my convention experience and I will be looking forward to doing this next year as well.

*~<3 //^_^// <3~*




2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! All of this stiff looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want ALL OF THIS STUFF.

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete