Tuesday, July 31, 2012

AnimagiC 2012 | Location & Stars

 Here the second part of my AnimagiC post,


So let me start with a little information for those who dont know. The AnimagiC is one of the biggest manga and Anime Conventions in germany and takes place once a year in the "beethoven hall" in Bonn.

 Outdoor
The location itsself is very large, theres the outdoor area with a photoshoot tent, a gothic lolita store and a outdoor-stage. Also there are several stands with all types of foods ..italien... fastfood and of course Japanese.

Beethoven hall
Inside there is a great hall where all the cosplay-contests, showgroups and concerts take place. There is a gaming room, a place for drawing workshops and a synchroworkshop. For those who want to see Anime movies and stuff there are two Anime cinemas.
But the biggest and my favourite location in the Beethoven hall is the Sellers section, lots and lots of import stuff from japan, and all the things you may dream of.

Last but not least there is the bring and buy section where you cann sell your own stuff or get good bargains from others.

Last but not least there is the bring and buy section where you cann sell your own stuff or get good bargains from others.


My favourite Seller of all times there, the dolls are amazing




Japanese Stars/ Show acts

What really is amazing, is the number of japanese guest that varies every year, there are always several Mangaka producers of Anime and singers who perform on the big stage in the great hall.


 I had the pleasure to get an autograph from Kanao Ito, she sang the opening to Steins Gate and many other Anime.
And what was even more exciting was the fact that she made a picture with me and my signed T shirt.

The other famous guest was the drawer of the Manga and Anime "Highschool of the Dead" from which I myself cosplayed a character.

There was also a big concert by the trio Kalafina who are for example responsible for the Ending of the Anime Black Butler with their song Lacrimosa.

What I found really amazing was the show act that the Taiko drummers performed on the big stage it was just incredible.

If you wann check out the Animagic Website feel free to follow the link but I am afraid there's only a german version.

AnimagiC
Please keep in mind what I talk about is just the experience that I had and what I did, while I was there. There might be others who spent their time on other activities. I myself did not went to the question and ask panels/signings with some of the mangaka and anime producers instead I watched a lot of show groups and  Cosplay contests.

//^_^//~

No comments:

Post a Comment