Friday, September 14, 2012

Elf fantasy fair

Heyy heyy


Yay! another festival to go to, its a elf/fantasy festival and I am going there for the first time.
I had my latex elf ears for a long time and I've manged to do different outfits with them. This time I have created a little character based on the Authors Markus Heitz book series the Albae. The Albae are basically the darker more cruel verson of an elb. They create jewellery out of dead things and mostly bone based, but they also use blood for paintings.They take pleasure in torturing and murdering. At times they may be confused with normal elfes but thats only until their eyes get blackend.


 I went collecting sticks from my front yard the other day and painted them with white and silver acrylic paint including an old hair acessory. I glued it all together with a glue gun. I did the same thing with an old headband and then I also made somthing for my boots.

The corsett is from ebay and the necklace with the bone hand is from a little shop called dawanda

I hope you like my costume <3 I will post some pictures of the festival after the weekend

//^_^//


3 comments:

  1. So cute and wonderful! Love your makeup! How did you blend your ears in?

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just blended it with my hair sadly there was no special trick I could share with you ^^'''
      but thanks

      Delete
  2. wow you look beautiful!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete