Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Whats in a Cosplayers Bag | Essentials #1

HEYA you folks,

So if you're going to visit a convention its first always important for how long so you can pack in advance.

I will deivide this post into two sections on will be my cosplay bag I take all my costumes and make up in and the second one is a fisrt aid cosplay kit for on the go

lets start with No 1

First make sure you got all your costumes accessoires shoes and wigs ready to go and packed securely.
my wigs always go in the netting they came in and then seperatly in ziplock bags with the wig caps. For my clothing items I take like these plastic clothings bags so I can just grab the individual bag for the day.
I'm going for 3 days so I going to cosplay 3 characters.

So I have a bag with all my wigs and my make up and can just grap this bag and the clothing bag with the relevant costume for the day. Because its all about timing guys.
The quint essentials I always bring, are my foundation and powder plus brush, my mascara and my liquid eyliner.
Further more I take fake lashes ( always good for dolly like lolita outfits - looks so amazing) and lash glue.

Most characters have different eye colors than you have so colored contacts are always a special goodie to bring. I can't stand things in my eyes so I must pass on them, plus I am afraid I cannot get them out.

Special effects make up like blood and fake latex are fun to play around with and I am actually needing a lot of that this year.

So you are good to go and ready to start to your camp or hotel room and finally in your costume but you dont wanna run back in case somethings fallen off or your make ups ruined.
which brings me to No 2 your first aid cosplay kit.




No 2

keep in mind that you already carry your snacks and lunch maybe a bigger camera (and you still probably will buy lots and lots of amazing stuff there) so this little kit should be as small as possible BUT it must still do the job in emergency times. Here are some of the things i find are an absolute must to take with you

  • a brush/comb
  •  spare Bobby pins
  • A little mirrror
  • Q-tips
  • Fabric glue and superglue
  • Duct Tape
  • needle and thread
  • some make up for touch ups
  • plasters for blisters


Please keep in mind these are only my suggestions for what you can put in a an emergency kit. Feel free to put your kit in the comments below or tell me how you pack your bag for a convention.

^_^// Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment