Monday, July 30, 2012

AnimagiC 2012 | My Cosplays

Hey Guys,

I am so sad because the best weekend of the whole year is already over.
The AnimagiC was soooo exciting and loud and colorful and left me with all those impression which I am dying to share with you.
I plan to make a little series out of this so its not one never ending post and you cut reading right before the best part starts.

I am going to start of with the cosplays I've made, I made one for each of the three days.
If you wanna see the originals check out my previous post.

Day One Friday:Gosick, Victorique de Blois

 
 

Day Two Saturday: Black rock Shooter


 
 
 

Day three Sunday: Highschool of the Dead, Saya Takagi Zombie Version


 

The next part is all about Location and Program and other cosplayers, so stay tuned.

~|| ^_^//~

No comments:

Post a Comment