Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Exciting News | AnimagiC 2012

So hello my lovelys,

its not too long ago that I startet my first blog about beauty and fashion Beauty & the Bee.
Well recently I find it rather strange to mix this stuff with my other hobbies and activies but never the less I wanna write about it. So I thought I easily can make a second blog and put all my artsy stuff and costume related things on here.

To those who have never read about me a short introduction.
  • Name: bee
  • Occupation: student; economics started: Fall 2011
  • Home: germany
  • Hobbies: crafts and DIY that are cosplay and Fashion related, reading, drawing, painting going on Anime Cons
  • Favourite Food: Vegetables and Rumpsteak, veggy sushi
  • Fav. Clothing Item: hats, jackets ( just cannot pick sorry guys ;_;)
  • Camera: NIKON D5100 with a 18-55mm lens ( my little baby) 

I hope I will use this blog very soon as I'm going to a german anime Con ( AnimagiC) at the end of july and i'm already in the finals with my costumes. I'm also very euphoric and giggly and wann dance all the time - but thats only a side effect.

So here are is a short preview of my three Cosplays that I'm going to do.

1.) Black rock Shooter with the Black Rock Shooter Cannon




2.) High school of the Dead - Takagi Saya





3.) Victorique de Blois from GOSICK



As you already may have noticed i'm pretty excited right now and can't wait to post all the amazing pictures of the location the cosplayers and my cosplay as well.
So if you're not too shocked about my state of mind AND have a heart for all crafty - artsy - Anime stuff, like I doo - feel free subscribe to this blog <3~


Also please comment if you like to go on conventions as well and what costumes or characters you like.

( I do not own or made any of the pictures, I just randomly chose these from the web)


^_^// Bee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment