Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Animagic 2013 on the roll of excitement

heyyy you guys :) 

its that time of the year again, when I am getting all excited. Its convention time!!!
So I already did a post on which cosplays I am going to do and I am pretty busy sewing and gluing all those little pieces together into good costumes, or so I hope.

Since I am now officially a youtuber I will vlog the three days of convention and show you a little bit of that crazy beautiful world.

The conevntion will be in Bonn North rhine westfalia at the beethoven hall. As always there will be a ton of  show acts and dance groups as well as cosplay competitions. This year is actually the 15 anniversary of the AnimagiC. For me its the 7th time attending and I am so thrilled to be there again this year.

So i you wanna see the progress that I made on all of my three cosplays check the video down below, teher will of course be a second part when I am nearly finfished.

So thanks so much for reading this blabber and you will see more of me soon

Bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment