Friday, March 1, 2013

Cosplays 2013 | feat. Character choice advice

Well hello there, long time no read,


Oh my gosh it is that time of the year again where I cannot shake the feeling of excitement. Browsing for ideas looking for the right chracters. Its cosplay time. I love the feeling of being someone else just for one day, its always fun and suits the creative part of me that doesnt get enough attention most of the time.

It took me longer than usual to decide which Anime characters I wanted to do this year but I'm really relieved having found these three amazing ones. For my part I find it very important to find characters that are not the complete opposite of myself. For example if you are a short person like I am it really makes no sence to do a very tall character because the effect will just get lost along the way (there are exceptions but they are pretty rare). Sometimes I found characters I really wanna do but they just dont suit my skin type, face/bodyshape etc so I couldnt represent them with all my heart, if you understand where I'm coming from.
Most of the time I am going for quirky, short, funny characters, but lately I also wanted to include a little coolnes and sexyness to my cosplay collection. So without further due here are my choices for 2013.

Ikki tousen | Char: Ryomou shimei
Bakuretsu tenshi | char: Amy


Guilty Crown |  Char: inori



I am very sorry that I havent been writing on this blog for such a long time and I really missed it.
I will definately keep you guys updated on costume details and DIYs~

over and out 

No comments:

Post a Comment